- SISTRIX Content Discovery analysiert Shares in sozialen Netzwerken.
- Please, Please … Be My Twitter Friend | True Story | OZY
"“The 20,000 Twitter followers I just bought for a $100 are a bunch of losers!”
(Tags: Twitter Metrics Influencer Job )
- Techniktagebuch: ID-Tags aufräumen mit Google Play
- Facebook Search now lets you find specific posts, not just people | The Verge
- History of #Hashtags – Offerpop
- Nichts zur Marke gefunden? Mit #SocialMediaMonitoring zur richtigen Content-Strategie. | Mike Schwede
- Medien 2015: Crossmedia ist tot | JakBlog
- Instagram hits 300 million users. Bigger than Twitter? Not really.
"Instagram is indeed larger than Twitter if you look solely at monthly active users, of whom Twitter has 284 million at last count. MAUs, as they’re called, are one useful metric of a social network’s size. But they aren’t the only one. Others might include the amount of time users spend on the network, the amount of content they post, and the number of people who see that content. Look at those, and it quickly becomes impossible to say whether Instagram or Twitter is larger."
(Tags: Instagram Twitter SocialNetworks Job )
- Instagram Has 300 Million Monthly Users, Verifies Real Ones | Digital – Advertising Age
- Google Europe Blog: An update on Google News in Spain
"This new legislation requires every Spanish publication to charge services like Google News for showing even the smallest snippet from their publications, whether they want to or not. As Google News itself makes no money (we do not show any advertising on the site) this new approach is simply not sustainable. So it’s with real sadness that on 16 December (before the new law comes into effect in January) we’ll remove Spanish publishers from Google News, and close Google News in Spain."
(Tags: GoogleNews Spain Aggregation News Job )
- Wouldn’t it be fun to build your own Google? – O’Reilly Radar